Following the end of hybrid working and employees returning to the office, the need to pay high attention to how facilities are being managed and services are being delivered has enormously grown. All built environments, owned or leased offices, warehouses, retail stores or manufacturing facilities, will require careful consideration and tailored plans. With a key focus on health and wellness, a well-maintained facility leads to a healthy, comfortable, and secure work environment.
Our innovative program is developed to support any type of facility cleaning operation by selectively optimizing products, machines, and manual cleaning methods and by implementing Automation in such a way that it enhances working efficiency, performance, quality, and Safety.
By introducing basic changes to the methodologies, tools, and technology we implement innovative cleaning solutions.
Method Change : Changing cleaning method & staff re-organization.
- Accurate dozing of concentrate is delivered to prewetted system.
- It eliminates the cumbersome & outdated bucket mop system.
- It reduces the fatigue of the cleaner, prevents loss of time & water.
- The cleaners replenish preset refills from the mop box & deposit used refills back in the laundry bags.
- The cleaners are equipped with a waist belt, carrying sufficient refills.
- The used dusters go into the laundry bag.
- This prevents cross contamination.
Platform Change : Switching from bulk packs to super concentrates.
- Use of super concentrate is a sustainable solution that offers accurate dosing, thereby reducing chemical wastage.
- This in result enables all of us to contribute to the environment due to less use of packaging plastic and less use of resources required to transport bulk chemicals.
- Moreover staff do not have to worry about dilution rates as that is an automated process.
- Concentrates are color coded, thus there is no confusion w.r.t
Mechanization : Using the right machines.
- Using the right equipment in the right place improves staff productivity, overall operational efficiency and maintains the facility with proper cleaning in place.
Automation : Self Supervision through IOT
- Mobile Application and Sensor based system to automate cleaning process, which provides total control when and how often cleaning is done in most optimized manner.